A. There are 6 Compulsory papers:- Compulsory paper-paper I to IV.
- Education in Emerging Indian Society.
- Development of lecturer and Teaching-Learning Process.
- Educations system in Indian & School organization.
- Essentials of Educational Technology & Class – Room Management.
B. Content – cum methodology of Teaching (Teaching Subjects)
Paper V and VI
(Opt for any two subjects from the following two groups. The teaching subjects should be of one group)
Group I :
- Teaching of English
- Teaching of Hindi
- Teaching of Social Science
- Teacher of History
- Teaching of Geography
- Teaching of Economics
- Teaching of Sanskrit
Group II :
- Teaching of General Science
- Teaching of Chemistry
- Teaching of Biology
- Teaching of Maths
Group III :
- The teaching of Book Keeping
- The teaching of General Commerce
Note: Only those students can opt for “Teaching of Social Studies” who had any two following subjects in their graduation Level :
- Political science
- Public administration
C. Special Paper – Paper VII : Choose any one from the following options :
- The teaching of General Science
- Educational & Vocational Guidance
- Environmental Education
- Educational Technology
- Population Education
D. Qualifying Paper – Paper VIII
Computer Literacy and its Educational Applications this paper in divided into 2 parts :
- Theory: 60 Marks
- Sessional work Practical: 40 Marks (Sessional work is subdivided in 3 parts)
- Practical test: 15 Marks
- ii) Report Writing: 15 Marks
- iii) Viva – Voice: 10 Marks
Note: It is compulsory for the students to pass in the theory as well as sessional/Practical papers.