B.Ed. Admission Rules
Courses offered B.Ed. 100 Students (Annual Intake)
Provision for admission to B.Ed. College:- Selection of candidates for admission to B.Ed. course in every Teacher’s Training College affiliated to the University shall be made in accordance with the Results of Pre-Teacher’s Education Test (P.T.E.T) only.
- The entrance test (PTET) would be conducted.
- The admission would be given on the basis of the merit (ranking) list formed on the basis of the PTET.
- For having admissions in the B.Ed. Programme, students must have least 50% of the total marks in his graduation level for general, 45% for SC/ST, 48% for OBC.
- A student must have the two subjects (for two years) in her graduation, which he/she is opting for as teaching subjects in the school practice teaching.
- The qualified students would be allotted different colleges according to the merit list.
- NCTE and the University would authorize any process related to the merit list only.
- The college will only scrutinize the eligibility, mark-sheets and certificates of the students.
- If any of the documents of any students in found fake after the admission, the PTET office wold cancel the admission of students immediately herself and their guardian would be responsible for it.
- Re- admission would be given only by the rules the regulation of NCTE, Jaipur and the University.
- If a students takes admission by giving false information or through improper channel, his/her admission would be cancelled immediately and the fees will not be returned.
- Read the prospectus carefully before registering yourself for the B.Ed. Programme.
- According to the rules and guidelines of the PTET office, all the important documents should be presented in original as well as two sets of their attested photocopies. The graduation certificate and marks sheet (of all the three years), date birth certificate & releasing order from the respective office, if working any where, Call letter, Certificates of ST, SC, OBC, Handicapped should be and presented.
- If a students has done her graduation from any university other then Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur then he/she will to present his/her migration certificate from the University, or he/she will have to fill in the registration form within a week from the date of admission and send it with the requisite payment to the University through the college.
- It is unlawful (not allowed) to sit for any examination of State services, privates service or any other University or board after the admission in B.Ed. programme. A student cannot do any kind of course other than B.Ed. after getting admission in B.Ed., if found so their admission would be cancelled immediately.
- If a person is employed in any state-service or any other kind of job, they will have to bring the releasing order during admission and only after that they can pay the requisite amount of fees, failing which their admission would be cancelled immediately as soon as they are found guilty.
- Pregnant women should not take admission in the B.Ed. Programme. If still interested they should take permission form state government.