Amritya Education Society, Udaipur Registered on 27 August 2006,under section 28 of the Rajasthan society act 1958. It is framed with the Objectives of providing education for primary level including school training for nursery and other programmes for higher levels and for setting up adult education, female education, informal education centers and ANGANWADI centers.
The Management of the institution has been entrusted to management working committee. The chief office bearers of the committee are as follows:-
- Ms. Shewta D/o Shri Hansraj (Patron)
- Mr. Kartik Singhvi (Chairman)
- Mr. Naresh Singhvi (Treasurer)
- Mr. Sourabh Singhvi (Working Committee Member)
The institutions vision is to impart education to the students so that they become responsible citizens of the society and are able to make valuable contributions for the National development.
- The mission of Society is to impart good education to the community including the development of rural areas.
- The mission of the institute is to gear up teacher education towards excellence.
- Along with academic activities, the society lays special emphasis on the co-curricular and extracurricular activities to promote creative talent among the students.
- The society specially tries to make their students competent for global competition. Students are motivated and supported to exhibit their creative talent.
- Society lays emphasis on quality education through deliberate participatory and continuous learning.
- The initiative taken by society will help in creating a strong foundation to "knowledge
- capital of learning".